FUE Hair Transplantation Method
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) method is a minimally invasive surgical method when individual follicular units are removed directly from donor area without slits and sutures. Main advantage of FUE method is minimal scaring, never leaving any linear scar in the donor area.
Surgeon extracts each graft separately with a specialized punch 0.75-1.0 mm in diameter that does not leave visible scaring. Using a tiny one-millimeter in diameter (or less) instrument, the physician will remove individual follicular units from the patient’s scalp. The device makes a tiny circular incision around the follicular unit to isolate the graft. The graft is then extracted directly from the scalp using a tweezers-like instrument, and then prepared for placement by skilled Talizi clinic technicians. Working with high-powered stereo microscopes, these specially trained technicians isolate, prepare and ensure that the follicular grafts remain in optimal condition. Follicular units are arranged into groups depending on the number of hairs contained within each follicle (1-4 hairs are commonly found within each follicle). Implantation of these follicular units represents artistry for Talizi clinic’s natural-looking results.
Use of this method is recommended for II–V Norwood classes. FUE hair transplant method is also highly suited to posttraumatic and post-burn scars as well as the restoration of beard or eyebrows.
In cases where the donor area has insufficient stock for a full strip transplant, the FUE method allows harvesting of additional grafts from different parts of body (chest, feet, back, etc.) and combination of different methods give us possibility to maximize number of donor follicles in case of advance stages of the hair loss.
At our clinic we are able to transplant up to 4000 grafts with FUE method in one, 4-5 hour session. For today we are offering small FUE sessions – up to 1500 grafts without trimming the hairs.
Innovative FUE Procedure
During Latest years, patients have been asking more for FUE procedure, taking in account it’s minimally invasive surgical treatment, avoiding any chance of linear scar formation in donor area. Most of the hair restoration procedures in our clinic at the moment are performed by innovative FUE method, which ensures maximally comfortable procedure and postoperative period for our patients and natural hair restoration results. Innovative FUE method is Unique compared to classical FUE method used before in a several very important aspects.
- Innovative needle free anesthesia Devise, which injects anesthetics by intradermic projection, without the use of a needle, painlessly and without contact with the patient’s skin, ensuring absolutely comfortable procedure, totally different from old anesthesia method which was used before.
- HypoThermosol® solution for storing hair follicles during surgical procedure while time of body. HypoThermosol® is an optimized hypothermic (2-8°C) preservation media that enables improved and extended preservation of cells, tissues and organs. HypoThermosol is uniquely formulated to address the molecular-biological response of cells during the hypothermic preservation process. According to recent research papers hair follicle survival rate is at least 30% more with HypoThermosol solution , compared to Normal saline solution used by most of the clinics.
96-hour study of FU graft “out-of-body”survival comparing saline to Hypothermosol/ATP solution, Michael Beehner, Hair Transplant Forum International March 2011, 21 (2) 33-37; DOI: https://www.ishrs-htforum.org/content/21/2/33
- Sapphire device represents to be new model of medical blades developed for hair restoration procedures from a precious gemstone called sapphire for formation of recipient sites (opening of micro-channels) where hair follicles are implanted. Compared to old style steel blades, Sapphire blades are very sharp, administrating minimal trauma to the skin, ensuring much more faster healing process, minimal scaring with no postoperative scab formation.
- Implanters are special instruments used for transplanting hair follicles in premade recipient areas. Implanters are proved to be much safer for hair follicles during implantation process, compared to old method implantation by forceps. Implanters leave hair bulbs intact, ensuring no crashing & injury trauma to hair follicles and thus reaching higher survival rate of transplanted hair follicles.
Continuous research and innovation is vital for reaching best patient results, Every year we work hard for offering improved services to our patients with innovative methods and medical devices, Ensuring maximally comfortable hair restoration experience to our patients and state of the art hair restoration results.
Benefits of Talizi Clinic FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
- No stitches; donor area appears mostly unchanged within several days
- State-of-the-art minimally invasive technique
- Natural-looking and permanent results
- Fast recovery; many patients return to normal lifestyle from the next day
What does FUE hair transplant service cost?
The FUE hair transplant service is an all-inclusive package that includes surgical, accommodation and many type of services. The cost of per graft is only 2$ and advanced service comes to $ 2,900 with no hidden fees or commissions involved!
✅ Hair Transplantation Procedure
✅ Hotel Accommodation 3 nights, WB
✅ Transportation (Airport, Hotel, & Clinic )
✅ Medical Interpreter
✅ Medical Examinations
✅ Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
✅ Post-op care Hair Essentials
✅ Warranty Certification for Lifetime
✅ Money Back Guarantee
Have you thought about becoming a hair transplant specialist and want to learn more about it? – Take a look at Talizi Hair Transplantation Trainings (Full Course)